Friday 20 March 2015

Model Obsession....


I have finally decided to admit that I am obsessed with models!! But you can't blame me they are gorgeous and fashionable (as you know I'm obsessed with fashion!) humans in the spotlight. Here are some models I love and follow on social media:

Jourdan Dunn
Jordun Love
Candice Swanepoel
Naomi Campbell
Karlie Kloss
Jasmine Tookes
Lily Aldrige
Anais Mali
Malaika Firth
Kendall Jenner
Gigi Hadid
Joan Smalls
Chanel Iman
Sara Sampario
Cara Delevingne
Taylor Hill
Doutzen Kroes
Behati Prinsloo
Isabella Peschardt
Luka Sabbat

Do you have any obsessions??

8 comments:

  1. Jourdan Dunn is my favorite!

    http://passionandunicorns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your posts are so inspiring to read dear!! thank you for writing and giving extra effort for your readers and followers ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many great models you've mentioned! I love Taylor Hill too
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha Poly!!! <3
    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete